As more patients search the internet for a dentist, online marketing has never been more important.
Current online marketing techniques can help a practice grow and meet its goals when utilized effectively. However, many dentists are not sure how to leverage the internet, social media or even where to begin. In Dr. Leonard Tau’s content-rich, energizing seminars, he shares firsthand experience and the tools used to achieve 80% growth in his practice since 2009 in a down economy.
Designed for the dentist and the entire team, his presentations empower practices to develop and implement online marketing strategies such as an interactive website, solid online reputation, well-branded social media campaign and mobile marketing.
Today’s Online Marketing Strategies
One of the most effective ways that you can increase new patient numbers and case acceptance rates is with a comprehensive online marketing strategy. Does your practice have a marketing plan in place that fully utilizes the strength of today’s digital tools? Have you been able to build a comprehensive online presence for your practice? Len will share his first-hand experience and the resources he uses to bring exponential practice growth.
- Learn the importance of robust content for online ranking.
- Understand how to make your practice stand out online.
- See the benefits of using social media and online listings to promote your business.
- Understand the necessity of mobile marketing in today’s smart phone world.
Help with Yelp!
When people search for a new dentist online, your practice’s reviews will be displayed. What does your Yelp reputation say about you and your team? Practices must have a plan in place to establish, promote, manage and monitor a positive reputation online. Positive reviews will drive business to your practice while negative reviews can turn potential patients away. Learn the three steps to managing your online reputation: get found, stand out, and protect yourself from negative reviews.
- Learn how to best utilize Yelp to your advantage.
- Understand the rules and policies of the platform.
- Recognize the importance of consistent branding across Yelp and other online resources.
5 Star Strategies
Is your practice seeing stars? Word of mouth has evolved in the digital age to include what other patients are saying about you online. Is your practice consistently obtaining 5-star reviews from patients? Learn how to improve your online reputation and manage your practices online presence, and leverage your strengths to increase new patient numbers.
- Understand the roles that the different aspects of your online presence play.
- Learn how to utilize the resources available to conveniently manage your online presence and reputation.
- Develop strategies for engaging with customers in ways that will garner positive feedback online.
- Review ways to handle negative feedback that will reflect positively on your practice.
Evaluate Your Online Score
In the hands-on course, Len will show you how to evaluate your practice’s online presence. Is your website holding you back? Is your social media strategy ineffective? Are you struggling to find ways to meaningfully connect with potential patients? Get ready to take a full look at your practice and identify areas of improvement that can lead to increased revenue. By maintaining a cohesive and personalized online brand, your practice could see exponential growth.
- Understand the importance of controlling your online presence.
- Learn about different ways to track and manage your online reputation.
- Develop strategies for utilizing all available resources.
- Learn how to establish and maintain a cohesive online brand.
OMG! Bad Review! What to do!
The perfect dental practice isn’t the one with perfect online reviews; it’s the one with an action plan for managing reviews. Receiving a bad review can produce a mix of emotions from anger to embarrassment. Len will share his techniques for earning positive reviews and handling bad ones in this 60-minute presentation.
- Learn why your online reputation is important.
- Understand how various review websites work and how to maintain a presence on the biggest platforms.
- Learn how to better respond to negative customer feedback.
- Review ways you and your team can be garnering positive feedback from patients.